Creech is the vulture operator of the Juice Bar at the Tower of Fate in Specter of Torment. At first he seems tired of running the bar because of how few customers he has. With more knights and their minions joining the Order of No Quarter, Creech rejoices to the sudden surge of clients.
1 to 3 stages completed:
- "Creech: It sure is drafty in here, but still, I carry on. Just a joke, ya know. While scavenging for customers."
4 to 5 stages completed:
- "Creech: Hey! a bit of business! It was slim pickings before, but now I have some prey to circle."
6 to 9 stages completed:
- "Creech: Well, I'm all juiced up! customers are just pouring in! Thanks for sticking your neck out for me."
All recruit stages completed:
- "Creech: Everyone's come home to roost. I have a good feeling that this juice bar is going to be around FOR A LONG TIME."
- His full model from head to toes can not be seen normally in the game, as he only appear behind the bar's counter.
|Specter of Torment Characters|
|Main Characters:||Specter Knight • Shield Knight • Luan • Reize Seatlan • The Enchantress|
|Order Recruits:||Black Knight • King Knight • Phantom Striker • Plague Knight • Treasure Knight • Mole Knight • Tinker Knight • Polar Knight • Propeller Knight|
|Guest Characters:||Madame Meeber|
|Tower of Fate:||Red • Manny • Missy • Dark Acolyte • Creech • Legion • Scrying Glass • Edge Farmer • Horace • Scarlet • Dancer • Gall|