Flowers of Antimony is a music from the Shovel Knight soundtrack. This is the theme of the Explodatorium in Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows. It is Music Sheet #29 in Shovel of Hope, and #6 in Plague of Shadows. It can also be listened to in Sound Test after completing either campaign once.
In Shovel of Hope, Music Sheet #29 can be found in Explodatorium, at the far end of the room with the second checkpoint. It can be reached by Shovel Dropping on the nearby Plague Minion, or reaching the platform above by bouncing on a Macawbe or Blorb.
In Plague of Shadows, Music Sheet #6 is unlocked by giving Percy 6 Scrap Sheets.
Shovel of HopeEdit
"Flasks, beakers, retorts, crucibles, and alembics; what an intriguing hideout!"
Plague of ShadowsEdit
"Doctor Knight like this one. Oolong sorry he forget."
- "Bard: Let's see here... Oh, you found "Flowers of Antimony"! Full disclosure: I transcribed this opus from another bard in a faraway land. Brilliant!"
- The title references both the flare of explosions and antimony, a poisonous compound.
- This song, as well as A Thousand Leagues Below, was written by Manami Matsumae who wrote the original Mega Man soundtrack.
- This is referenced in the Bard's dialogue for the piece.
- It has a fast paced Specter of Torment counterpart, Aqua Vitae.