Specter of TormentEdit
Gall appears in the dining hall after Specter Knight defeats and recruits half of the Order of No Quarter. When spoken to, he demonstrates his new killer move, titled "the Kiss of Death". His first two attempts are unsuccessful and he dies himself as a side effect. Once his move finally succeed, Gall will reward Specter Knight with 400 gold.
- "Gall: Ah, Specter! I'm working on my technique for a new killer move. Brace yourself for... THE KISS OF DEATH!!!"
- "Specter Knight: What? Wait just a moment before you do anything rash!"
- "Specter Knight: ....Uhh...."
- "Gall: What? It didn't work! I guess I need more training."
If Gall is not successful: Edit
- "Gall: My victim is supposed to die, not me! Now I'm DOUBLE DEAD! Ah well, practice makes perfect, eh Specter?"
If Gall is successful: Edit
- "Gall: YES, IT WORKED! Sorry about that, Specter. I'll find a hero to use it on next time!"
- There was some confusion as to Gall's gender when Specter of Torment was released. The character was ultimately confirmed to be male.
- If Specter Knight is wearing the Donovan Set and talks to Gall, the chances of him dying will increase.
- The concept of the "Kiss of Death" has a long and variegated cultural history, but in this case it may be in reference to the monsters known as Dementors of the Harry Potter series.
- Gall is also called "Druid" in the game's files, which fits his attire.
|Specter of Torment Characters|
|Main Characters:||Specter Knight • Shield Knight • Luan • Reize Seatlan • The Enchantress|
|Order Recruits:||Black Knight • King Knight • Phantom Striker • Plague Knight • Treasure Knight • Mole Knight • Tinker Knight • Polar Knight • Propeller Knight|
|Guest Characters:||Madame Meeber|
|Tower of Fate:||Red • Manny • Missy • Dark Acolyte • Creech • Legion • Scrying Glass • Edge Farmer • Horace • Scarlet • Dancer • Gall|