This article has insufficient information. Feel free to assist the
Shovel Knight Wiki by expanding it!
Specter of TormentEdit
Gall appears in the dining hall after Specter Knight defeats and recruits half of the Order of No Quarter. When spoken to, he demonstrates his new killer move, titled "the Kiss of Death". His first two attempts are unsuccessful and he dies himself as a side effect.
- "Gall: Ah, Specter! I'm working on my technique for a new killer move. Brace yourself for... The Kiss of Death!!"
- "Specter Knight: What? Wait just a moment before you do anything rash!"
- "Specter Knight: ....Uhh...."
- "Gall: What? It didn't work! I guess I need more training."
If Gall is not successful: Edit
- "Gall: My victim is supposed to die, not me! Now I'm double dead! Ah well, practice makes perfect, eh Specter?"
If Gall is successful: Edit
- "Gall: Yes, it worked! Sorry about that, Specter. I'll find a hero to use it on next time!"
- There was some confusion as to Gall's gender when Specter of Torment was released. The character was ultimately confirmed male.
- If Specter Knight is wearing the Donovan Set and talks to Gall, the chances of him dying will increase.
|Specter of Torment Characters|
|Main Characters:||Specter Knight • Shield Knight • Luan • Reize Seatlan • The Enchantress|
|Order Recruits:||Black Knight • King Knight • Phantom Striker • Plague Knight • Treasure Knight • Mole Knight • Tinker Knight • Polar Knight • Propeller Knight|
|Guest Characters:||Madame Meeber|
|Tower of Fate:||Red • Manny • Missy • Dark Acolyte • Creech • Legion • Edge Farmer • Horace • Scarlet • Dancer • Gall|