|“||If you ever miss any wisp chests, I can summon their contents here!||”|
|Locations||Tower of Fate|
Missy is a character in Specter of Torment encountered at the Tower of Fate. She acts as a vendor similar to Chester for Specter Knight, allowing the purchase of any Darkness or Willful Wisps missed during levels for 1000 gold for the Plains wisp and 4000 for all other stages'.
Missy is a short, green-haired female that is covered from her neck to her feet in a black and green cloak. She wears a hat with a gem that has the same green color as her over-all appearance. She has curly hair and black eyes that only hold a small glint in her avatar.
Specter of TormentEdit
Even though she served the Enchantress, she seeks redemption from the Troupple King alongside the Dark Acolyte at the end of Specter of Torment. The King granted him his wish and turned Dark Acolyte into a Troupple Acolyte to serve him.
- "Missy: Oh hey, Specty. Welcome back! If you ever miss any Wisp Chests, I can summon their contents here! But you know.. Supplies. I need gold! It isn't cheap to summon a wisp, whether it's for Will or Darkness!"
If missing a wisp chest:
- "Missy: Hey, you missed a Wisp Chests! Want to have a look?"
- "Missy: Oh... right! I guess you're okay for now, then."
When not missing wisp chests in any level completed so far (the wisps of stages already completed will be missing)
- "Missy: I've got nothing to sell you. You're so meticulous, Specty! But maybe...maybe I can still help! Let's see... Darkness wisps are in Clockwork Tower, Explodatorium, or the Lich Yard! Any other new place and you'll find a Willfull wisp!"
When collecting all Darkness wisps but missing some Willful wisps:
- "Missy: I've got nothing to sell you. You're so meticulous, Specty! But maybe...maybe I can still help! Let's see... Well, you've found every Darkness wisp. You'll only find Willfull wisp in any new place!"
When all wisps have been collected:
- "Missy: I've got nothing to sell you. You're so meticulous, Specty!"
- She is the only character that calls Specter Knight "Specty", similar to how Mona called Plague Knight "Plaguey".
- Missy is seem with the Dark Acolyte at the Troupple Pond in the Specter of Torment epilogue, and she is with him because Dark Acolyte was apparently too scared to go by himself (as said in a Yacht Club Games livestream).
- Missy's name seems to be referencing how if Specter Knight " misses " a Wisp she will sell you the one you " missed ".
|Specter of Torment Characters|
|Main Characters:||Specter Knight • Shield Knight • Luan • Reize Seatlan • The Enchantress|
|Order Recruits:||Black Knight • King Knight • Phantom Striker • Plague Knight • Treasure Knight • Mole Knight • Tinker Knight • Polar Knight • Propeller Knight|
|Guest Characters:||Madame Meeber|
|Tower of Fate:||Red • Manny • Missy • Dark Acolyte • Creech • Legion • Scrying Glass • Edge Farmer • Horace • Scarlet • Dancer • Gall|