During Shovel Knight's Kickstarter campaign Yacht Club Games exceeded the funds required for Shovel Knight and thus added stretch goals with plans to implement the goals after Shovel Knight Launched.
Released Content Edit
Unreleased Content Edit
- Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (Specter Knight's campaign, scheduled for April 2017)
- Body Swap Mode (currently planned to be released alongside Specter of Torment)
- King Knight's campaign (currently planned for later in 2017)
- Battle Mode (planned to be released alongside King Knight's campaign)
- All bosses playable in Battle Mode
- Co-op mode being added to all home console versions
- Shovel Knight being upgraded to Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Stand-alone releases of the all campaigns
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.