|Second Theme||The Destroyer|
|“||There are substantial inadequacies in my hydraulic actuators. Considerable iteration is warranted!||”|
Tinker Knight! Some knights love rushing into the glory of battle, ready to crush the skulls of their enemies! Tinker Knight is not one of those knights. He does his fighting before the battle begins, laboring on diabolical devices that do his work for him. The wrench is the tool of his trade, doubling as an engineering device and a melee weapon. Some are quick to dismiss Tinker Knight’s lethality... usually just before falling victim to one of his mechanical monstrosities!
- Pros: Gregarious demeanor, hard worker
- Cons: Rough hands, works long hours, always out to prove himself
In the opening phase of the fight you can defeat Tinker Knight with one hit from the Mobile Gear. If you can't, simply dodge the wrenches he throws as he runs back and forth, then when he trips, stay away from him as he will throw a temper tantrum, throwing wrenches in all directions.
Once he gets into his mech, the Tinker Tank, jump on the large missiles or Shovel Drop the bouncing bombs he fires to get up to the spinning lance. From there you have two options for damaging him. The first is to start pogoing on his head. The second is to hit his red shoulder missiles back at him (each one does one full circle of damage to him when it hits). You can also use your Throwing Anchors without having to get on top of his mech.
As Shovel Knight:
- "Tinker Knight: Aah! Did you make all that noise? I can't think straight!! I have so much work to do!"
- "Shovel Knight: Just work on letting me past, little friend."
- "Tinker Knight: Ohhhhhh, big words, tin man! I'll show you a thing or two!"
As Plague Knight:
- "Tinker Knight: Oh, look, it's Plague Knight! I heard you might show up! Why have you come here?"
- "Plague Knight: Ah, the esteemed inventor! I do so respect your craft, hee hee... relinquish your essence and you won't be harmed."
- "Tinker Knight: What? I don't think so, bird mask. You have your own brain, use it or lose it!"
- Tinker Knight's mask appears to be based off of a welder's mask.
- Tinker Knight is the only boss (other than the Enchantress) to have 2 phases (and thus two health bars) instead of one.
- He is also one of only three bosses to have two themes along with the Black Knight and The Enchantress.
|Main Characters:||Shovel Knight • Shield Knight • Black Knight • The Enchantress|
|The Order of No Quarter:||King Knight • Specter Knight • Plague Knight • Treasure Knight • Mole Knight • Tinker Knight • Polar Knight • Propeller Knight|
|The Wandering Travelers:||Reize Seatlan • Baz • Mr. Hat • Phantom Striker|
|Guest Characters:||Kratos • Battletoads|