|Theme||The Bounty Hunter|
|“||My gems... My vessel... My ocean. Your very presence tarnishes.||”|
Towering over most of the Order of No Quarter, Treasure Knight is a tidal terror. A loner by nature, he rules the ocean as captain of the Iron Whale, a prototype underwater vessel. With his retractable anchor cannon and impermeable diving suit, he is at home on the seafloor, where he spends his days hunting down ancient relics. Just keep your hands off his hard-earned lucre... or you’ll find yourself floating home!
- Pros: Can handle extreme physical and mental pressure
- Cons: Greedy, unintelligible while wearing helmet
Treasure Knight employs a high mobility fighting style, using his retractable anchor to deal damage and move around the arena at high speeds. He also relies on caltrops thrown into the arena to provide area denial and control.
- Horizontal Grapple Anchor
- Treasure Knight aims his cannon arm toward a wall for a split second before firing his anchor toward it. After a small delay he will either retract the anchor or pull himself toward the wall. This is particularly deadly as the anchor projectile AND his subsequent dash will both cause damage on impact.
- Vertical Grapple Anchor
- Similarly to the horizontal grapple Treasure Knight will aim his cannon arm toward the ceiling. After a short delay, he will rise up toward the ceiling. This differs from the horizontal grapple in that it's the trigger for some of Treasure Knight's other abilties to become ready.
- Grapple Slam
- Whilst floating high Treasure Knight will aim his cannon arm toward the ground and fire the anchor. He fires it very quickly and as such it causes the golden coins to blast from the floor. Whilst in the "air" he will do this attack twice, placing himself above Shovel Knight using Horizontal Grapples. Afterward he will grapple to the floor again.
- Ground Slam
- Treasure Knight readies his fist and punches the ground, causing a large golden coin ripple to travel from one end of the arena to the other. Caution should be taken, standing close to Treasure Knight can cause damage to be taken from the punch and then the displacement from the punch will cause the incoming wave to catch you as you exit invulnerability.
- Treasure Knight throws floating caltrops into the arena. After a short delay he will cause them to pop dealing damage in a small area of effect.
- Suction Chest
- Treasure Knight throws a chest into the middle of the arena which acts as a vacuum, suctioning Shovel Knight toward it. Shortly after the chest activates Treasure Knight will toss Caltrops into the arena, the suction from the chest will cause them to swirl around the area becoming somewhat unpredictable damage sources. Once trapped in the chest, Shovel Knight will lose gold and lose four points of health once hit by Treasure Knight's horizontal grapple anchor.
As Shovel Knight Edit
- "Treasure Knight: My gems... My vessel... My ocean. Your very presence tarnishes."
- "Shovel Knight: You are to lay claim to the sea itself? Your greed knows no bounds, Treasure Knight."
- "Treasure Knight: Your hands are no less dirty. Even now, others are paying for your avarice. Let us duel. Winner take all..."
As Plague Knight Edit
- "Treasure Knight: What's the matter, Plague Knight, alchemy business slowing down? Here to make some coin? Or are the Order's coffers running dry? Can't you just synthesize all the fool's gold you want?"
- "Plague Knight: Ha! Good guess! But no, it's something 'far' more important than mere gold."
- "Treasure Knight: !!! 'More important than gold?' Now you're just being ridiculous. Get out of here you bottom-feeder!"
- "Plague Knight: Ooooooooh, your essence is showing, HEE HEE HEE! I hope you don't mind if I help myself!"
|Main Characters:||Shovel Knight • Shield Knight • Black Knight • The Enchantress|
|The Order of No Quarter:||King Knight • Specter Knight • Plague Knight • Treasure Knight • Mole Knight • Tinker Knight • Polar Knight • Propeller Knight|
|The Wandering Travelers:||Reize Seatlan • Baz • Mr. Hat • Phantom Striker|
|Guest Characters:||Kratos • Battletoads|